Re: [paho-dev] Java MQTT Client GUI Utility

Hi Dominik,

that's would be great - definitely interesting for Paho.  The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned, although collaborating could produce results quicker.

At IBM, we've done some work on an SWT version of the proposed interface, hopefully so it would work in the Eclipse IDE as well.

How does JavaFX compare with other user interface technologies for Java?

Ian