Re: [paho-dev] Tabs vs. spaces in the codebase

I believe Eclipse Coding Conventions (which obviously have a Java slant historically) are based on Sun's: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Coding_Conventions

"We indent with tabs, 4 spaces wide" - which I interpret to mean tabs should be 4 space character, not a tab character.

#needsfixing