[paho-dev] Message loss with higher load - eclipse paho mqtt client

Hi all,

I am experience some message loss with high load when using eclipse paho mqtt client. I have subscribed to a set of topics (clients/+) and I did some load testing using eclipse paho mqtt client. I saw my subscriber only receiving first 120 messages when I publish messages to (clients/+) topics - Message publishing rate is above 400 messages per second.
Is there any configuration that I need to set for higher load. How can I solve above issue.
Appreciate any help on solving this issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Kasun.

--
Kasun Weranga Gunathilake.