Re: [paho-dev] Websocket support for Mosquitto on m2m.eclipse.org

Tried the official module?
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/en/mod/mod_proxy_wstunnel.html
Julien

Roger Light <roger@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

rature gauge that Hi Ian,

It needed some form of apache websockets support - I've installed that
now using https://github.com/willem4ever/mod_websocket_mosquitto Not
exactly an officially supported module, but it works!

As a quick test I've installed Ben Hardill's d3 demo at
http://m2m.eclipse.org/sys/ - it'll want changing to use the paho
client though. I'll need to see about getting some documentation up as
well, but the basics are to connect to ws://m2m.eclipse.org/ws using
e.g. the paho client.

As we're talking about this sort of thing,
http://test.mosquitto.org/gauge/ is a random temperature gauge that
some of the guys on twitter got working with mqtt. It's quite pretty
:)

Cheers,

Roger