Re: [paho-dev] MQTT on micro-controller

Yes, all of the development is on github, although the client is stable and there is not much development going on (not a sign of disinterest, but a sign that it works ;)

Which board have you ordered?

The library uses the standard Arduino Ethernet Client library under the covers for talking to the network hardware. Adding support for different network libraries is not trivial within the one code base due to the way Arduino libraries are built. If the board you are using provide a library compatible with the standard ethernet client library, it may be possible to write a layer of code that sits between the two - it just depends on what it is.

Feel free to follow up with me off list, as I realise this isn't a Paho related thread anymore :)

Cheers,
Nick