Re: [paho-dev] Websocket support for Mosquitto on m2m.eclipse.org

not sure. I think this is something Roger might be able to help with, though.

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 1:21 PM, Ian Skerrett <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Someone mentioned to me that they were trying to use the _javascript_ MQTT client with the Mosquitto broker on m2m.eclipse.org but it did not have Websocket support. Sorry if this is a newbie question but what would we need to do to support websockets on m2m.eclipse.org?

Ian