Re: [paho-dev] Paho 0.4.1 - OSGi bundle

The old ant build.xml had entries for this, if the bug could be raised I'll replicate the previous entries into the maven pom file.

Al

On 18 September 2013 10:15, Andy Piper <andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't think we have got this sorted out yet. Could you raise an issue in the Paho bugzilla against the Paho-Java component?

I think Eurotech use Paho in an OSGi context so it may be that they have bundle manifests that they can contribute. Either way it should not be too hard to fix this in our builds.