[paho-dev] Website updated with Mavern repository links

Hi,

as per our call this week, I've updated the website to point to the mavern repositories for the java client.

I've commented out the link to the old 'stable' jar file - it's the old api and there are now jars available in the snapshots dir - although you do have to dig.

Once we setup a job to sync the latest snapshot and release to the main eclipse download space, we can add direct download links back in - assuming we want to do that.

Cheers,
Nick

Back to the top