Re: [paho-dev] MQTT Server Setup for Testing of MQTT clients

Thanks Roger, I'll take a look.

I think I'd still want to run some client tests against a "real" server though, and vice versa. Getting enough coverage with your technique seems likely to be to be more time-consuming than using a server we have already built. Why not use it, if we have it? What about "large" message tests, for instance, where the packet has to be written in more than one attempt (for clients/servers that don't have one thread per client)?

I'll think about it.

Ian