Re: [paho-dev] asynchronous MQTT protocol parser

Response inline..
On Mon, Jul 08, 2013 at 03:58:56AM -0700, Andy Piper wrote:
> Just curious whether you looked at the async client API that IBM contributed, which is in the develop branch of Eclipse Git at the moment.

The API is asynchronous but the inner socket code and parser is synchronous which won't scale much more than the current implementation.

> I believe that there is also a bug open around moving to NIO at some stage but I may not be remembering correctly.

Tried to find one without success :(

> Is the idea of posting this here that you are looking to contribute your implementation in the future?

Yes, I could contribute here if there is some interest.

Julien