Re: [paho-dev] Committer Action Requested: New Paho Project Co-Leads

Thanks everyone - Dave and I have been duly elected - appreciated :-)

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 2:31 AM, Andy Gelme <andyg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi All,

Andy Piper wrote:
> Not sure whether Dave and I are supposed to vote?
> If not it looks like we are just waiting on Andy G for a +1?
> And then EMO to make the relevant change.

Sorry I missed this.  I usually check the Eclipse Portal for the voting process.

Definitely a +1 from me for Dave and AndyP !

--
-O-  cheers  =  /\ /\/ /) `/ =
--O                           --  http://www.geekscape.org     --