Re: [paho-dev] Committer Action Requested: New Paho Project Co-Leads

Non-binding +1 to both Andy and Dave from me! :-)

Benjamin--

De : Scott de Deugd <dedeugd@xxxxxxxxxx>
Répondre à : General development discussions for paho project <paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date : mardi 30 avril 2013 15:10
À : General development discussions for paho project <paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "emo@xxxxxxxxxxx" <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : [paho-dev] Committer Action Requested: New Paho Project Co-Leads

Soon to resign as Paho project lead,  I am pleased to nominate Dave Locke and Andy Piper to assume role as co-Leads for the Paho project.

Both Andy and Dave have provided us leadership, technical expertise and enthusiasm  that got Paho off the ground. They will compliment each other to take Paho to the next stage of maturity. I believe  they work out appropriate roles, but please let them know if you have thoughts and suggestions.

Would all Paho Committers please respond with +1 if you support Dave and Andy as Paho co-Leads. Or,  -1 if not.

(Wayne please advise me on next step after the vote is complete)

Back to the top