Re: [paho-dev] New Bugzilla components

I've now been through and recategorised everything (including the closed issues) into the new components, so it should be easier to see what needs attention. Apologies for any email storms caused by notifications on things you'd previously raised!

We have a few "fixed" issues awaiting testing before we can close them. We also need to get the Eclipse view patched to work with the newer Java API since it doesn't currently work.

Next steps are to setup some milestones and target issues to those.

I'm about to do some work on the Ant build for the Java client since fixes from a patch I submitted quite sense time ago still have not been incorporated.

We also need to setup CI Hudson builds for the clients.

Andy