Re: [paho-dev] release plan for paho

Andy,

Scott is still involved until Dave can take over all responsibilities.  At that point I understand we will have to vote for a new project lead.

I want to help with the plan both in formulating and implementing, so I'd like to work with you on that.  There seem to be a lot of items in that first release - I feel we need to slim it down somewhat, and be more specific.

Ian