Re: [paho-dev] MQTT <-> REST+websocket mapping

Additionally, it seems that IBM is formally adding support for MQTT over websockets to WebSphere MQ (per http://leifdavidsen.wordpress.com/2013/03/19/133/) in a forthcoming fix pack. Not clear if this / the specification for this will be open or not though.