+1.613.220.3223

From: andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2013 5:02 PM
To: General development discussions for paho project
Reply To: General development discussions for paho project
Subject: Re: [paho-dev] MQTT <-> REST+websocket mapping

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 6:07 PM, Raphael Cohn <raphael.cohn@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We do need to register an IANA subprotocol for MQTT at some point

The current IANA registration for MQTT is as follows:

ibm-mqisdp      1883/udp     # IBM MQSeries SCADA
ibm-mqisdp      1883/tcp     # IBM MQSeries SCADA

did you mean something different? I'm not sure who originally registered the IANA ports (AndySC possibly?) and it would be nice to have these renamed to MQTT rather than the IBM-specific references.

--
Andy Piper | Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
blog: http://andypiper.co.uk   |   skype: andypiperuk