From: "andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx" <andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx>
To: oguz kilinc <oguz_kilinc@xxxxxxxxx>; General development discussions for paho project <paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 3:31 AM
Subject: Re: [paho-dev] lost connection - java.io.eofexception error

I assume this is the Paho Java client...

platform?

broker?

More information would be useful. If you can share the code you are using that woule be even more helpful.

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 1:27 AM, oguz kilinc <oguz_kilinc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm getting this error

lost connection - java.io.eofexception error

I search in bug of paho but couldn't find the solution,

Please help.