Re: [paho-dev] Lua client initial contribution

hi Andy and Benjamin,

On 2013-01-13 01:21 , andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
It was actually an action on me from the team call this week to contact Andy and offer to help but I was distracted by some higher priorities...

Andy - let me know if I can help by getting the initial commit done, just point me at the reviewed source ?

The Paho MQTT Lua client has been pushed ... http://git.eclipse.org/c/paho/org.eclipse.paho.mqtt.lua.git