[paho-dev] Single thread MQtt C client

Hi All,

I have just downloaded the MQTT 'C' client.  Somewhere in the documentation, I read that this client can
run in single thread also, and the behaviour of publish and subscribe will be synchronous in nature.

When I quickly peeked into the source code,  there is no way by which we can run in Bare metal board(non OS based).

Please let me know if it is there and I missed it.  I am planning to use very time processor to develop the mqtt client.
And having OS on this would be a costly affair.

Regards,

Manish

Back to the top