Re: [paho-dev] MQTT Development/Test Utility - MqGnatt

There is more example code (from the demo Wes did at EclipseCon) attached to bug #376348

No progress or comment from anyone other than myself since April. It would be good to get additional samples into the repository.

All of this brings us back to the discussion about how we organise the different language APIs and the samples for them. There are some samples included with the Java client already; the C client samples are (unless I've missed some commits) all included within the Doxygen docs rather than as source artefacts.