[paho-dev] Paho forum

Hi,

I was just looking at the Paho site on Eclipse and noticed there was a
forum link. Looking at the forum I was surprised to see that it is the
fourth most active of those listed on the Eclipse Community Forums
page. Unfortunately, all 30373 messages on the forum have the topic
"Welcome to eclipse.paho" by the Eclipse webmaster :)

Is there anything that can be done to clean up the redundant 30372 messages?

Taking a quick look around, it doesn't look as though Paho is the only
project affected by this problem.

Cheers,

Roger

Back to the top