Re: [paho-dev] Who's who in Paho, and other updates

I agree this list is very useful.  And in the spirit of Monty Python, I've decided to change my name to Andy for anything dealing with Paho.

Andy Skerrett

On 6/12/2012 11:11 AM, Scott de Deugd wrote:
Thanks Andy that is a helpful page. I added committer/contributor roles.

.....................Scott

From:        "andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx" <andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        General development discussions for paho project <paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        06/12/2012 10:24 AM
Subject:        [paho-dev] Who's who in Paho, and other updates
Sent by:        paho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Based on a project call today, I realised that we haven't all met one another or had a history working on the same things, so I threw together an initial "who's who" with what I know of people based on roles, locations, contributions etc. Feel free to add appropriate links to your contact info / Twitter / sites, and add yourself if you're new to the project and want the core team to be aware of what you are up to and how you'd like to contribute.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Paho/People

I also refreshed the top level wiki page with a few more bits, including a link to the recent JAXenter interview I did about Paho.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Paho

Remember, it's a wiki, folks - the more information we can collaboratively share and create, the better it gets :-)

--
Andy Piper | Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
blog: