Re: [paho-dev] Status of Eurotech tooling contribution?

Andy,

The old version of the tool is still available on the Eurotech update site:
http://esfdownload.eurotech-inc.com/update_site/

However, it has not been refactored yet to use the Paho Java client. I think it is also unlikely to be done before next week. But, you can certainly use the existing one in the meantime. In migrating to Paho I don't expect any major functionality changes. You will have to register here to get a username/password for the update site:
http://esf.eurtoech.com

Thanks,
Wes