Re: [paho-dev] Eclipse Paho MQTT Client support for J2ME

Hello Nick,

Thank you very much for your quick response. I assume IBM MQ Telemetry
client is paid version and IA92 is not available currently.

So I think porting Eclipse Paho MQTT Client is the only option I have.
Please confirm.

Thanks again for your response,
Arpitha