Re: [paho-dev] Paho: MQTT C client code available

My advise ... stick with one list until or if it just gets too busy and
cluttered with vastly separate topics and a very different group of people.
Hopefully titles will be specific enough that people would know which to
skip/skim read and which interested them in detail. Having one list per
project is easier for Eclipse webmasters to administer, easier for users to
find, improves things like searching for a topic months later, prevents a
"general" topic of interest to all accidentally get started (or "transform"
into general topic) on the wrong list, etc. ... and who knows ... there
might be some C and Java/OSGi overlap? :)