Re: [package-drone-dev] Package Drone: Create a REST-based API

Hello Riyafa,

Please have a look at the contributing guide [1], with a focus on [2]. This should point you into the right direction. If not, please let me know so that I can fix up the document.

Best regards

Jens

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/PackageDrone/HowTo/Contribute
[2] https://wiki.eclipse.org/PackageDrone/HowTo/Contribute#What_to_do_next.3F