Re: [p2-dev] anybody knows why an upgrade of our product (but not an eclipse upgrade) goes wrong like this?

bundles seems to be correct

org.eclipse.core.runtime,3.15.300.v20190508-0543,plugins/org.eclipse.core.runtime_3.15.300.v20190508-0543.jar,4,true

it has that line and only that line

It does try to activate it problem is that the activation (or loading the activator class) results in loading other stuff that ends up again in thate core.runtime..

ad the moment i rename this dir in the configuration dir: org.eclipse.osgi

it works.