Re: [p2-dev] what variable should i use to run some native touch point actions on the feature that is just installed?

I guess it should work for that target dir.  But what about the vm setting? That's just one argument that needs to then be concat to each other.

But I will have ab test if I can seer how the code works for this argument.. I expected it to be more like a variable.  (Like installDir)