Re: [p2-dev] P2 director flag for downloading source jars

Hi Ned,

There is no such option on the director itself.
You could easily support this by looking for all the IUs that are part of the provisioning plan and then look for an IU that provides:
namespace="org.eclipse.equinox.p2.eclipse.type" name="source" and whose "org.eclipse.equinox.p2.iu" is set to be "<bundleName>.source"
Note that PDE is doing something similar when it is loading the target platform.

The code of the director application is in org.eclipse.equinox.p2.director.app

Pascal