Re: [p2-dev] Installation bundles in non-standard location

The IU that represent the actual bundle that needs to be installed needs to have an artifact and this artifacts needs to be found a local repository.
Is it your case?

-----Original Message-----
From: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Krzysztof Daniel
Sent: July-03-13 11:15 AM
To: p2-dev
Subject: [p2-dev] Installation bundles in non-standard location

I have a droplet, I build dependency matrix and install things.
Everything is visible in the profile file. But not in the bundles.info.

So I did a comparison of the profile with one creted by dropins and noticed that bundles from dropins use file.name to indicate where is a bundle located. I assume that if there is no file.name, then the bundle is managed by p2.

Is my understanding right, that P2 indeed does not copy artifacts with file.name property? If yes, how to extract that property from metadata/artifact repositories?

--
Krzysztof Daniel <kdaniel@xxxxxxxxxx>
Red Hat