Re: [p2-dev] Improving the way repositories are described

What I currently see depends on Xtext which depends on EMF and others
things, however I remember reading that it was possible to use this
infrastructure outside of equinox, and I do see a generated class called
RepoDSLStandaloneSetup with the following comment "Initialization support
for running Xtext languages without equinox extension registry".

What do you have in mind?