Re: [p2-dev] determining which child repository to use from a composite repository?

Even though not API, the current behaviour of the composite repo is such that the children will be traversed in the order in which they are listed in the compositeArtifacts.xml file.

From: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Josh Hester
Sent: December-11-12 1:58 PM
To: p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [p2-dev] determining which child repository to use from a composite repository?

Hi,

If I have a composite repository and each child repository has an identical feature in it, is there a way to force which repository to fetch the artifact from?  For instance if I always wanted to check one repository first, is there a way to do this?  Either a solution by convention or explicitly being able to make this happen would work.

Thanks,

-Josh

Back to the top