[p2-dev] How to use -Declipse.p2.unsignedPolicy on MacOS?

Hello.

I want to perform unattended Eclipse configuration: install some
addins and apply a bit of settings. All works fine except for
self-signed addins - Eclipse fails to install them via p2.director
(but I can install them via p2 GUI if i manually confirm certificate
confirmation request). I have tried to set -Declipse.p2.unsignedPolicy
to "allow" in order to solve it, but nothing changes! I use latest
Eclipse 3.7.1, latest MacOS 10.7 Lion. I have added

-Declipse.p2.unsignedPolicy=allow

into "eclipse/Eclipse.app/Contents/MacOS/eclipse.ini" and performed
following command:

./eclipse -nosplash -application org.eclipse.equinox.p2.director -r
http://pydev.org/updates -i org.python.pydev.feature.feature.group

It fails with certificate rejected error . What i'm doing wrong?

Back to the top