Re: [p2-dev] Sharing Your Shared Install Issues

On 10/03/2011 09:51 AM, sami wagiaalla wrote:
On 10/02/2011 10:30 PM, Pascal Rapicault wrote:
Sami, Niels, did you had a chance to capture your requirements wrt
Linux installs?
I did not see the description of what was below on
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox/p2/Shared_Install

I will do that right now while I am waiting for this eclipse build :)

I have updated the wiki page. I put a "Fedora (rpm)" heading on top of my writing. Niels, if the issues are the same for Debian feel free to make those paragraphs more generic and remove that heading.

  Sami

Back to the top