Re: [p2-dev] Plugins are installed but not activated

Hi Ramy.

Be aware that the dropins/ mechanism is deprecated.  The dropins processing silently ignores any problems that may occur during resolution.

Since your bundles seem to be found, perhaps try using "diag XXX" from the OSGi console, where XXX is the bundle number from "ss".

Otherwise you might want to try the tips in the following blog post:

Brian.