Re: [p2-dev] Loading repository from https with untrusted certificate

This is currently not supported in p2 (215929).
Maybe we can do something from these, though we need to be careful to not copy as is.

On 2011-08-04, at 12:35 PM, Yousouf, Shenol wrote:

Hi,

Attempting to add a site from an HTTPS location into a target platform ends with an error “No repository found” because the certificate on the server is not trusted externally. The server is on an internal development landscape so the certificates are deployed there for testing purposes only. Still, we need to be able to somehow load p2 repositories from there.

Is there a way to configure p2 to work with any certificate ? Or is it an option in IDE ?
For completeness, I attach some stack traces from the exceptions in Eclipse (the URL value is not that important as it is from our internal network).

Thanks and regards,
Shenol Yousouf
SAP Labs Bulgaria

p2-dev mailing list