[p2-dev] Publishing units with whole manifest

Hi,

While browsing Eclipse's hudson server I stumbled upon some maven/tycho build jobs that publish p2 repositories with units containing the whole artifact manifest.
For example check out the content.xml here: https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/gemini-management/ws/gemini.mgmt.repository/target/site/
The pom.xml used to build this site is here: https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/gemini-management/ws/gemini.mgmt.repository/pom.xml

Another example is this jetty repo: https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/view/Jetty-RT/job/jetty-wtp/ws/org.eclipse.jst.server.jetty.site/target/packed/repository/

I thought publishing the whole manifest is removed from p2 due to performance issues. I'm pretty sure I saw it in the code too.
Is it still possible to activate it somehow, considering these repositories I found?

Thanks
Borislav

Back to the top