Re: [p2-dev] Pending patches in preparation to Git move

As of now I believe that repo is the test repo for the p2 migration. Although if you are seeing strangeness with it then it may indicate a problem encountered when they did the test migration to create the repo.

Tom

Inactive hide details for "Todorova, Katya" ---07/11/2011 06:36:41 AM---Guys,"Todorova, Katya" ---07/11/2011 06:36:41 AM---Guys,

"Todorova, Katya" <katya.todorova@xxxxxxx>

07/11/2011 06:36 AM

Re: [p2-dev] Pending patches in preparation to Git move

Guys,

Is git.eclipse.org/gitroot/equinox/rt.equinox.p2.git supposed to be ready to use?

I tried cloning it and the operation seems to finish successfully but afterwards most of the projects (when imported in Eclipse) don’t compile properly.
For example p2.repository doesn’t see some of the exported packages by p2.core.

Any idea what’s wrong?

Thanks,
Katya