[p2-dev] Still trouble with my update...

I'm on plain try and error now.

I've added
IMetadataRepositoryManager mgr = (IMetadataRepositoryManager)agent.getService(IMetadataRepositoryManager.SERVICE_NAME);
try {
URI uri = new URI("http://www.eiswind.de/buchmanager/repository");
mgr.refreshRepository(uri, new NullProgressMonitor());

which gives me http requests when i run the product in the ide.

the deployed product instead says
org.eclipse.equinox.p2.core.ProvisionException: No repository found at http://www.eiswind.de/buchmanager/repository.
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.repository.helpers.AbstractRepositoryManager.fail(AbstractRepositoryManager.java:393)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.repository.helpers.AbstractRepositoryManager.basicRefreshRepository(AbstractRepositoryManager.java:198)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.metadata.repository.MetadataRepositoryManager.refreshRepository(MetadataRepositoryManager.java:100)
at de.eiswind.mango.client.core.p2.UpdateManager.executeUpdate(UpdateManager.java:175)

what would be the best way to get the p2 M7 sources into my ide? sadly I can't find them in the 4.1SDK

Hope I'm not spamming .

Back to the top