[p2-dev] bugzilla inbox cleanup

Dear committers, contributors and users.

As you may have seen from the tons of emails you've received, I started cleaning up our bugzilla inbox. So far I managed to go from 1064 down to 976 (reaching 999 made me feel pretty good :)). But from what I see there is still a lot of work to do. We have a lot of duplicates, old crap from 3.4, etc...
Any help continuing this effort is welcome.

A good starting point is to look at the bug you've opened and see if you can reproduce them. Also looking for bugs with sim

Thx in advance,

PaScaL

Back to the top