[p2-dev] Moving to 3.7 my Update is not working anymore

Hi with the help of you people I managed to get an update at startup that used to work fine on 3.6. But as I moved to 3.7 it's not even querying my repo anymore (no access in the apache logs at startup). Is there some Service I need to start or something else thats new ?

I'll attach my code, it only updates to a certain version normally. Just getting crazy once again.
Any hint will be greatly appreciated.

Thomas