Re: [p2-dev] A working example of custom p2 provisioning action

If you go the "own touchpoint" route you basically can take a look at EclipseTouchpoint and see how its done there.
You don't need all the stuff - the initializeOperand is something you'll need. Also take a look at p2.touchpoint.eclipse's plugin.xml - you'll need something similar for your touchpoint and the actions it'll provide.
Another thing to keep in mind is that you'll have to define a CollectAction along your custom one as that one is mandatory. Again you can take a look at how its done in Eclipse.

Basically the best advice i think is to comparatively debug as you implement your stuff and see whats missing from the standard operation you can find with p2.touchpoint.eclipse.

Best Regards
Borislav