Re: [p2-dev] Creating eclipse feature from bundles hosted on maven repo

Please see my answer in the tycho mailing listing.

Vlad

On 12/10/2010 3:02 AM, Madhav Bhargava wrote:
Hi All,

In the current tooling that is provided by eclipse to create an eclipse feature, there is no way to tell eclipse to refer to a plugin which is hosted on a maven repository.
In our projects we use maven-bundle-plugin to do pom-first development of osgi bundles. So all our osgi bundles are installed in a maven repository.

Is there any way to specify maven URL for a plugin while creating a eclipse feature?
If not then does eclipse provide any extension points where i can develop that capability?

Any pointers in this regard would be helpful.

Best Regards,
Madhav

--
When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do