Re: [p2-dev] Use of uncompressed metadata repositories

The primary concern for uncompressed repositories would be network traffic and to a lesser extent disk footprint.

Dean Roberts, J9 Java Class Library Team
IBM Ottawa Lab
613-356-5099
Dean_Roberts@xxxxxxxxxx

Igor Fedorenko <ifedorenko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/17/2010 12:37 PM

Please respond to

p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [p2-dev] Use of uncompressed metadata repositories

Can you be more specific about concerns that you have?

--
Regards,
Igor