[p2-dev] Can install order be influenced?

Hi,

We have a situation where a set of non-osgi components must be installed in a specific order (leaf first when looking at the dependency tree). Is there any way to tell p2 to call touchpoints in a specific order?

Example:
A depends on B which depends on C. I tell p2 to install A which of course means it also downloads B and C. Once the resolve and download is complete it's essential that C is installed first, then B and lastly A.

- thomas

Back to the top