Re: [p2-dev] [equinox-dev] New time for the p2 and equinox calls

Yes, I was filling out the NOT available times.
As a side note, I am trying to reduce meeting time in general and don't plan on regularly attending these calls (ie, if I'm not doing any p2 work).
So if there is a p2 UI issue that makes the agenda, I'd appreciate a ping on the p2 mailing list to ensure I attend...

susan

Inactive hide details for John Arthorne ---09/20/2010 07:55:55 AM---Pascal requested that we select the times that we are *not*John Arthorne ---09/20/2010 07:55:55 AM---Pascal requested that we select the times that we are *not* available. So, "OK" means "not available". At least that's how I fi

          John Arthorne <John_Arthorne@xxxxxxxxxx>

          09/20/2010 07:54 AM
          Please respond to Equinox development mailing list

cc:
Subject: Re: [equinox-dev] New time for the p2 and equinox calls

Pascal requested that we select the times that we are *not* available. So, "OK" means "not available". At least that's how I filled it out, and I suspect the same with Susan.

Jeff McAffer <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

09/20/2010 10:48 AM

Please respond to
cc
Subject
Re: [equinox-dev] New time for the p2 and equinox calls

Thanks for setting up the poll Pascal. A few things to note

- The poll closes tomorrow so vote now
- Please be careful about the timezones. I'm not really sure how this works but it seems like Susan is ok with 0600PT calls. Perhaps she is but it would be worth confirming your votes and the timezone info
- there are a number of votes for Wed morning calls. IMHO opinion this should not be an option. There are a sequence of PMC (Eclipse and RT) calls and the standing Eclipse Project planning call all Wed morning. Either timezones are messed up or people who need to be on those calls are forgetting something

Jeff