Re: [p2-dev] Show IU source repository

hi!

thanks for the response.

the main purpose is for our customers. we want them to see wether they installed a plugin from our stable repo or from our testing repo.
(we're a building automation company which provide drivers for various bus systems. if a customers installs something from the testing repository we want them to be aware as long as the plugin is installed and not only when he clicks on "install".

if there is no other idea i'm thinking about simply checking the configured repos for the already installed plugins - then print the name of the repo where the plugin is available :-)

greetings,
michael