[p2-dev] Failed to run the product build

This is a test with Eclipse 3.6 RC3. I have a product build which has a feature which includes Eclipse platform. I also have a headless build for the product. After the product build, I found that eclipse.exe was not included in the package generated. So I added it manually. When I tried to run it, I got the error message "The Eclipse executable launcher was unable to locate its companion library. Can you please shed some light?

Best Regards

Samuel Wu

Back to the top