Re: [p2-dev] Disabling apply now

We have discussed that during the p2 call and decided to wait 3.7.

On 2010-06-07, at 12:09 PM, Chris Aniszczyk wrote:

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 11:03 AM, Ian Bull <irbull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A few questions:
1. What's involved with this change?  It seems like it could / should be a profile property (profile.dynamic), but I don't know if we're that awesome :-).

It would be a one line change in org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.ui.sdk.SDKPolicy... setting the restart policy to RESTART_POLICY_PROMPT.

We ship with a default policy in the SDK that many people inherit when they start building IDEs on top of Eclipse.

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk
http://aniszczyk.org