[p2-dev] Rules pertaining to milestones

I'm trying to find what rules that applies to what milestones. Checking in API changes after M6 wasn't very popular so I figured I'd do things right this time ;-)

What, rules besides API freeze needs to be considered now? The only clear set of rules that I could find where the ones listed here and they don't mention what happens before M7.

 http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/plans/freeze_plan_3.6.php

Where can I find the rest?

My current issue is that I have a fix for a QL bug and I'm uncertain if I can check it in without review.

Thanks,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top